Sunday, October 25, 2009

30 Rock quote of the week -- 10/22 -- That's a Dealbreaker!

So many quotes, so annoying to have to take so many notes while watching TV.


Liz, after having an altercation with the book store guy: "Blammo! Another successful interaction with a man!"

Frank: "If your man collects action figures? That's a dealbreaker? Last week, I picked up this girl after practicing Jedi moves in Prospect Park..."
Liz: "Also a dealbreaker."
Frank: "... took her back to my house on the handlebars of my bike..."
Liz: "As is that."
Frank: "... snuck her inside past my mom..."
Liz: "Whoa! That's four!"
Frank: "... she sees my mint condition Hellboy figurine and starts quoting your book!"

And one more from Devin (Will Arnet): "It was a year ago that you kicked me to the curb. I started plotting my revenge that very day. I knew that I had to align myself with something more powerful than GE, and since American Idol is not on till January, that left the US Government."

Yes, I will be saying "Blammo!" from now on.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Everything is a dealbreaker! I love it!