Friday, October 16, 2009

Glee quote of the week -- 10/14

Within the first few minutes, I was pausing my DVR to write down funny quotes. But then I was too tired to keep watching and I knew I didn't want to miss a thing, so I waited until Thursday to watch the whole thing. Here's the first:

Jacob: "Have you been reading my blog?"
Rachel: "Of course not. You're a gossip monger and your blog is nothing but trash and lies, many of them about me."
Jacob: "Well, you'll be happy to know, the one I'm working on now has nothing to do with you or your rumored lust for Jew 'fros."


Sue also had several good ones, for example:
as Will approaches her in the hallway, "I thought I smelled failure."
"I know I'm not like the rest of you hippies, caring about kids feelings as if they're real."
"I love minorities so much, I'm thinking of moving to California to be one."
...and of course... "I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help picturing small birds laying sulphurous eggs in there and I find it disgusting."

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I loved the hair one, I was hoping you would pick it!

Esther said...

Mine isn't just rumored.

sonya d said...

That's true! Esther does love the Jew 'fro, although she calls it "The hair I didn't understand until I came to GWU."