Monday, October 26, 2009

Glee quote of the week -- 10/21

The plot line between Noah and Rachel is my second favorite of the series so far. (my favorite was the one when Curt "auditions" for kicker and later comes out to his dad, all while being accompanied by "Single Ladies.")

I also loved that Sue fell in and out of love in one episode, giving us the little treasure of Will & Sue dancing together, before turning back into mortal enemies after she gets dumped.





The other great number is the Thong Song, which will always remind me of a conversation I had years ago with Esther after she first heard the song. I totally did not believe it was a real song, and kept saying, "Are those the real words?".


So, my quote belongs to Finn, who says to Curt, right before throwing the slushie in his face: "I know how picky you are about the products you use on your face."

2 comments:

Sally said...

Yeah, I had to watch that episode twice!

Equis said...

Loved that episode. Now I wonder if kids are getting slushied in HS.