Friday, October 16, 2009

30 Rock quote of the week -- 10/15 season premiere

I'm thrilled that my favorite show started last night and it did not disappoint! Of course, my quotes of the week have to do with the real America/fake America argument that Tina Fey has been mocking since she first donned her Sarah Palin wig (and probably before that).

Jack, raising a glass, "To TGS! We'll trick those race-car loving wide-loads into watching your lefty-homoerotic propaganda hour yet!"
Liz Lemon: "You don't like anybody, do you?"

Jack: " We have lost touch with the heartland consumers....with real America."
Liz Lemon: "That's a nonsense term. All of America is America."

Jack: "Our new mammogram machine is called 'The Git-R-Done 2000."
and I can't forget Jack's reference to "Comrade Obama"!

plus, here are two from Tracy:
"I can't eat this! I'm a foodie." (that one is dedicated to Heidi. I, however, would probably like the hot dog wrapped in pizza.)
"Have I lost touch with my roots? I better talk to Rabbi Schmuley about this!"

1 comment:

Esther said...

Hot dog wrapped in pizza? Perfect if you are going on a hike.