Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy birthday!

Last week, my niece turned the big Three - Oh! Wait, that's not right. She's just the big three. We took her to a party store and told her she could pick out anything she wanted. All she wanted was balloons and my sister was practically begging her to find some cute party plates. She passed by every Barbie and cartoon character plate in the store, but when she saw brown plates with pink and white polka dots, she picked them right up! It made Valerie (and me) so proud! She got balloons to match, but the brown one popped in the car. Val made this cute cake to match.




I had a lot of fun looking for birthday presents for her. Here's my favorite, Star Wars finger puppets, which I found on Etsy.

The next morning, she woke me up with C3PO on her finger, which she called "Bee-Bee-pio."



1 comment:

Valerie said...

We got major compliments about them today at church, "those are the best toys I've EVER seen"