Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Final Night...

I was lucky enough to go to this show over the weekend. Hilarious!

some of my favorite parts:
1. "The Tiger Woods guy"
2. He said he wanted to be dropped off in the "faggy" theater district in New York
3. At the end of the show, he asked audience members for names and occupations and then he gave them nicknames. There were several, but the ones I remember are "Scumbag" for a lawyer, "Pimpleface" to a teenager and "Good luck getting a job" to a college student. (What else, J?)
4. His disdain for the New York Times. I won't write what he called it.


1 comment:

shaunacd said...

I heard this was hilarious. What exciting things you can do if you live in NY. Remember our discussion about how you don't have some things, like a house or a car. But you have NY!!! and that is enough.