Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Office quote of the week -- 10/30

I haven't been so into "The Office" this season, but this was a stellar episode. Things I loved about it:
1. Costumes at work. Three Jokers! It definitely reflected the crowds I saw last night at the Halloween parade.
2. The relationship between Michael and Holly went through all relationship phases in the span of a seven hour car ride.
3. Going from loving a roadtrip ("life is a highway" the first time) to beligerency ("life is a highway" the fourth time).
4. The conflict between Andy and Dwight (all of it hilarious) culminating in this exchange




Quote of the week belongs to Michael, as he speaks to a crying Holly: Here is my wish. I want you to meet a great guy and I want you to be happy.... My wish has come true, incidentally, because you've met me and you are happy.

No comments: