Monday, November 17, 2008

Is it just me....

...or are the movies out now really lame? This is supposed to be the best time to go to the movies! The one I was most excited for was Synechoche, New York because I thought it looked really interesting and I love Charlie Kaufman movies. When the reviews came out and were anything but positive, I was disappointed, but I thought with my expectations lowered, maybe I'd still like it. No dice. It was long, incoherent and weird (and not in a good way). The best part of the movie was the trailer for Doubt, which is now the one I'm most excited for. Rent a much better Charlie Kaufman film, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind instead, or borrow my DVD.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eternal Sunshine is one of my most favorite films. I couldn't get enough of it. Seamless, well crafted, nicely acted. Even though I've only seen it once, every time I think about it, I feel the same way I did four years ago in the theater.

Unknown said...

what about the new james bond?

Unknown said...

or that new vampire movie?