Thursday, February 7, 2008

Miracle




















This is a photo from Esther's wedding. Why did I take this photo? My job was to create a curtain to cover the mats that hang in every LDS church cultural hall. Esther and her sister bought a bolt of white fabric, with no idea how much they needed or how much was there. I eyeballed it and it appeared to have loads of fabric, so I just got to work. Esther's mom held the fabric as I pinned it into the mats. As we began the last panel and the empty bolt fell to the ground, we realized we had the EXACT amount that we needed. We both gasped loud enough that every eye turned to look at us. We tried to explain that a miracle had just taken place, but they just didn't get it and continued to stare at us. Finally, we just said, "Forget it" and everyone went back to work.

No comments: