Wednesday, October 31, 2012

RUSH take two

My friend, Kevin, came from Norway to visit me, and to see Rush perform at the new Barclay's Center in Brooklyn.  This was my second time seeing them, and his .... well, I don't know how many times he's seen them, but it's a lot.  As I said in 2011, if I had the chance to see them again, I'd want to be in better seats, and we were and it made a big difference in my enjoyment level.  The Barclay's Center is also an amazing venue.  We had Cuban food (they even had the corn, but we didn't get it) and afterwards, freakin' Junior's cheesecake (I got the carrot cake/cheesecake).  A far cry from the normal crappy food I was expecting to get there.  AND, once again, NO line for the ladies room.  That's my version of heaven! 

This was my favorite number of the night...

 


And this was his... If you care enough to actually watch, guitarist breaks a string or something and does a little dance while waiting for a replacement guitar. 



No comments: