Tuesday, October 30, 2012

30 Rock quote of the week -- 10/25

Welcome to Tina Fey is a genius edition of my blog.  So many great quotes in this election themed episode!!  Here they are...

Liz:  "My boyfriend and I aren't married, but we might have a baby together anyway.  And I hope it's gay!  Male gay... since with the ladies, it's too much hiking."

Jack:  "We have to spend all of our wonderful money and help my hair mentor, Mitt Romney, become the `11th legitmate president of the United States."

Jack to Garrett Romney:  "Garrett, I would slap you if I didn't know you were going to get your own planet when you die." 
I don't know why that means he can't slap him, but it's still funny. 

Tracy talking about the election: "North Carolina goes to Romney.  I worked there this summer and they are not on board with a black man lecturing them.  I don't care if it's Obama talking about healthcare, or me talking about white butts.  They are different than black butts."

1 comment:

Ang said...

hahahaha. I don't even watch but that was so funny!