Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The summer of Mark Duplass

About an hour ago, someone said, "Isn't summer the season of blockbuster movies? There really haven't been any this year." I was so confused by this statement, I had to ask what the F she was talking about. When she repeated the question, I replied, "I guess you haven't heard of The Avengers, Spider-man or Batman...."

Whatever.

I don't care about any of those movies. This is the summer that I discovered Mark Duplass. (how cute is he?)

 First I saw this one:




Then I saw this one:





I think my mom would like both, but Safety Not Guaranteed is the best bet. 

5 comments:

Greg said...

Puffy Chair!

sonya d said...

Have you seen it Greg? I'm gonna watch this weekend.

Ang said...

OMG - I saw three of his movies in two days and completely and totally fell in love with him. Love. Love. Love.

Esther said...

Did you go to the East Side to see SNG??

sonya d said...

Yes, I did go to the East Side to see it. That's how much I wanted to see it.