Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sometimes, you just have to eat the whole box

Yesterday, I went to Target.  Anyone who lives outside of NYC is saying, "Yeah, big deal.  I was there yesterday, too."  Anyone who lives in NYC is saying, "Why didn't you tell me?  I need so many things!"  Anyway, I had access to a car for a few hours and we went.  I picked up a few things -- laundry detergent, sponges, what-not, and then I went past the food aisle.  Several things caught my eye, but this is the thing I chose.  I told myself since I was on a roadtrip, I needed some snacks.  Does 35 minutes outside of the city count as a roadtrip?  It does to me.  I didn't look at the calories.  I ate the whole box.  And I liked it.  And I justified it because I need calcium, right? 

4 comments:

Very Zaneta said...

Oh yummy animal cookies!

sonya d said...

ha! I thought of you, Z!

Marci said...

Those were my favorite summer beach treat growing up! I would've eaten the whole box too.

Ang said...

Love those!