Friday, April 16, 2010

Little visitors

My sister Val came to town last week. It's the first time the kiddos have been here to the city for a long time and clearly they didn't remember anything about it.

Experience #1 -- the subway. They were a little confused about the fact that I don't have a car.






Experience #2 -- Museum of Natural History





Here's my niece's reaction to seeing the dinosaurs.


Experience #3 -- The Cloisters and Fort Tryon Park.


Here's my niece, who suddenly became shy half-way through the day. I got this picture by telling her there was a bird outside the window.

Here's me and the sweetest baby in the world!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

you got some good pictures, I'm stealing them...

Sally said...

Cute kids! I miss the city!

Greg said...

You live in the best city ever.

Thanks for hanging out.

Kathy said...

Adorable pics of adorable kids! Love the ones at the museum (capturing their wonder) and the playfulness of the 1st pic from Fort Tryon Park.

Laurie said...

Looks like you had a great day with your sister! Lucky!