Saturday, April 17, 2010

Glee quote of the week -- 4/13

"Glee" returns!! I'm glad I have DVR because I would have missed it -- it's been gone that long. In the meantime, I found out that Lea Michele is one of my peeps! She's a Jersey Girl!

Mr. Schu: "Let's bury the hatchet."
Sue Sylvester: "I won't be burying any hatchets, William, unless I happen to get a clear shot to your groin."

And how can I ignore this one from Sue: "Ladies, you may be two of the stupidest teens I've ever encountered, and that's saying something. I once taught a cheerleading seminar to a young Sarah Palin."

1 comment:

shaunacd said...

Glee is really a great tv show and I probably would never have watched it except Tina came over and got me started.

After 10 years away, I still miss the east coast. Wish I could have been at the shower.