Thursday, June 4, 2009

It was only a matter of time


This morning, I heard on the radio that a new cupcake truck was hitting the streets. When I got to work, I googled it. During lunch, I stopped by and picked one up. That may be a record for me! They were okay, but I don't know if I'd go out of my way. What I do like is that they have mini-cupcakes, so you can sample different flavors.
I read that this was a competition on Celebrity Apprentice. But you know what? I thought of it first! Okay, I didn't do anything about it, but I thought about it. It's not really much of a stretch considering we have the Dessert Truck and Waffle trucks. I'm not giving those idiots over at Trump's place any credit.

this is the chocolate chip mint. (if it's good, I'll pick one up for you, Kendra.)

3 comments:

Valerie said...

mmm...chocolate chip mint...

Equis said...

I've always told everyone I thought of Napster before that punk kid. :) I am The Napster.

Kendra Leigh said...

oh oh! You are so wonderful to think of me!! I HOPE it's good! Because I could sure use some good minty-cakey lovin'.