Friday, June 19, 2009

Vacation time

I am taking the next three weeks off! I could not be happier!

I know people kind of freak out when I say that I have that much time off, but believe it or not, I'm actually losing a week of vacation because I couldn't use it all.

So, week number one will be spent here:





And then, cause I've never been, we're taking a road trip:





The second week, I'm here:




Yes, it's a week long stay-cation. Any suggestions of things to do?


The third week, I'll be here:


I was thinking about how different all three places are, but I am excited about all of it.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

We talked a few months ago about that popular singer who wrote a song that only one guy in Brooklyn owns.
Now you have some time, you could go. Ask Greg about it.

Sara M said...

Hope you had a great vacation. You deserve it.