Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Let's nosh!

Even though I'm hanging out with my Fox "news" lovin' parents, I can still catch my favorite show online. Here's an interview with one of my faves, Larry David. Have you heard of this new Woody Allen movie, Whatever Works? I am a huge fan of Woody Allen's older movies, but haven't liked anything after Crimes and Misdemeanors. (I admit that I didn't see Vicky Christina Barcelona, which is supposed to be good, but I don't believe it.) This movie was written back in his heyday, but he dusted it off and made it now. There's a story to it, but I don't remember now. Even though I have serious issues with Woody Allen, and I think you know what they are, I think I'll have to see it.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Larry David
thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorJason Jones in Iran

"Passover is over and now we should eat a piece of cake."

"Bring it on. Let's nosh."

I love it!!

1 comment:

Esther said...

I think we feel the same way about seeing films made by pedophiles but I laughed out loud twice during that movie clip. I may have to see it.