Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Maine part 1

My friend LT and I took a road trip up north to Acadia National Park.  
The first day, we did an extra long hike with ocean views and mountain views.  We probably should have done this in two days, but it was a nice day.  I put on sunscreen on my face and arms, but the back of my neck got super burned.  I was expecting to be under trees for the most part and did not expect to be so exposed.  That part was not fun, but the rest was fantastic.  We walked over ten miles the first day.  






















At the end was this little beach.  I didn't know there would be a beach there, or we would have been prepared




That night, we went to dinner at this restaurant, which was recommended by the hotel staff.  The tables were all outside and there was plenty of space between each table.  We liked this sign with the lobsters taking a little bath.



2 comments:

shaunacd said...

I'm assuming the weather was perfect, not too hot. I wonder how the water felt, if it was cold at the beach. what a beautiful part of the world. Living there, with those views would be worth living through the winter. I mean, the winter would be beautiful too.

Valerie said...

So pretty!