Thursday, April 9, 2020

some other city sites

Last weekend, I took a walk past the park and to another area of town.  I am quite isolated since I am not taking the subway anywhere.  Luckily I have most everything I need within a few blocks.  Here are some fun signs I saw on the way.




"We will get through this together" posted at the police station.


"we are still here for you, New York" painted with the trademark NYC deli/truck coffee cups on the window of a restaurant


This sign was posted on a fruit/vegetable stand.  I was going to donate some money to them to cover some people that might be in need, but I only had $20 on me and I didn't know if I might need it for something else.  I will go back another time. 



Random rubber gloves are thrown all over the ground.  It is actually quite gross. 

1 comment:

shaunacd said...

That's terrible - those gloves! How can people be so thoughtless. Otherwise, the pictures are great.