Thursday, April 9, 2020

Quarantine

I broke out a couple of puzzles over the past couple of weeks while quarantining.  The first one was a puzzle of all the national parks that I bought in Moab one time I was visiting. 




Next one was this Campbell's soup can.  I don't know why but I thought it would be easy, but it was actually really hard because there were so many pieces that were plain red and white.  Normally, it's easiest to start with the edges, but that actually was one of the hardest parts of it, so I started with the top and then then moved to the words. 



I started on the weekend, and then finished by Tuesday, watching Governor Cuomo's press conferences. 



2 comments:

Jill said...

Nice puzzles!

shaunacd said...

I guess I just had the notion you were still going in to the office. Wishful thinking. New York looks beautiful though, flowers and few people.