Sunday, September 16, 2012

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

I'm trying to unload some things from my apartment, for various reasons.  One thing that I wanted to get rid of is old VHS tapes that I haven't watched in a million years/since I got a DVD player.  I decided since I still have a working VCR, I'd keep just my favorites.  But then I barely whittled them down because I love so many of them.  Here's the list of the movies I kept:

Swingers
When Harry Met Sally
Office Space
Annie Hall
Home for the Holidays
Shag -- the movie
You Can Count on Me
Return to Me
Welcome to the Dollhouse
Remains of the Day
Mansfield Park
Stripes
Meatballs
Bridget Jones' Diary
Groundhog Day
Moonstruck
Seems like Old Times
Good Will Hunting
About a Boy
Out of Sight
Next Stop Wonderland
Made
One True Thing (really only because it's filmed in my hometown)
Superstar
High Fidelity
Ghostbusters
She's Having a Baby

Now, you may be asking yourself if I actually got rid of any movies, but the answer to that is yes. 

One thing that I was able to lose, which I forgot I even had, was a bunch of VHS tapes with "thirtysomething" taped from BravoTV.  So, at least that's something, right?

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Those are some pretty awesome movies!

shaunacd said...

Some of those I haven't even heard of. Four of them are also favorites, Harry met Sally, Returnm to Me, Groundhog Day, and One True Thing. I do watch them now and then.

Esther said...

This list pretty much explains why we will be friends forever.

Ang said...

Amen to what Esther said.