Sunday, June 10, 2012

Portland cupcakes

I found two cupcake places in Portland. The first stop was Cupcake Jones. Julia and I split a German Chocolate cupcake. It was average, but I did like the chocolate coconut filling. In addition to having mediocre cupcakes, the people that worked here seemed to be brain damaged or something. We weren't impressed.

From there, we walked over to St. Cupcake Galore and this was the jackpot. We got two mini-cupcakes each. I got the vanilla/vanilla and the vanilla/cream cheese, and Julia got vanilla/coconut and vanilla/chocolate. I tasted Julia's chocolate frosting and it was so good, I got another vanilla/chocolate for the next day. Not only were these cupcakes delicious, but the people working there (I think they were the owners, actually) were not of borderline intelligence.


YUMMMMM!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tina said...

This makes me want to go to Portland. It all looks super tasty.

Tina said...

These all look so much better than what I'm eating (snap peas)

shaunacd said...

I can't stand it, I don't know how tofind these places to get good food. I'm going to Portland but we're meeting up with a bus tour and I'm not sure I'll be able to go out looking for food.