Sunday, June 24, 2012

My favorite human being talking about my favorite show

Years ago, I read an interview with John Mayer where he said something like this: If you watch "The Bachelor" you should slap a blind person across the face, because you are wasting your eyesight.

At the time, I totally agreed with him. But as the years have gone by, I have succumbed to the appeal of "The Bachelor" and have become a bit obsessed with it, at times. I admit there was a teeny tiny part of me that felt ashamed that if JM ever knew, he'd be disappointed. (I know that it's insane that I think this way, but I can't help it.)

I was so happy to stumble across this video of JM talking about how he now gets it.




Things I love about this clip:
(1) air quotes around "Brad's season,"
(2) his impression of Ben saying "Courtney,"
(3) picturing a producer telling Ben to stand shirtless on the balcony.

1 comment:

shaunacd said...

I wish you could meet him face to face so he could know of your devotion.