Saturday, January 28, 2012

H2$

So, this is one of those times I have to brag about living in the coolest place on earth. When I heard that Darren Criss was going to be on Broadway, I knew my butt was going to be in the audience. I am also super lucky to have a great friend in Kathy who won tickets at her company Christmas party, and we got to see it from the THIRD ROW!!! Although I'm not a fan of musicals for the most part, I liked the show. There were two fantastic numbers, two stinkers and a bunch in between. Darren Criss was reliably awesome in most of it. I came home and was sure that someone must have snuck a video of the performance, but there weren't any good ones. But I did find this one of his last curtain call.


3 comments:

shaunacd said...

I love Broadway musicals! That looks like Beau Bridges on the stage with your favorite.

sonya d said...

It was Beau Bridges, as a matter of fact. Unfortunately,he was the lowpoint of the show. He's not really a singer.

shaunacd said...

That's true, but I've always liked him and Jeff Bridges. Very interesting to see people like that in real life.