Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer re-runs

All my shows are over for the summer. What to blog about now?

One of my all-time favorite shows is now on DVD. I'm now in the middle of season three of "thirtysomething." I almost can't fall asleep until I've watched an episode... but then it's so good I want to watch the next one, and then I am caught up in the plot and want to see what happens in the next one, and before you know it's 1:00 am. And still I don't want to go to bed.

Other than that, here's how my summer is shaping up....

--three weeks off work.
--a trip to New Orleans.
--a week at the Jersey Shore.
--my sister's wedding.
--three JM concerts.
--a trip to San Diego.
--cupcakes!!
--another move at work.
--trying to survive the heat.
--trying not to get too freckly this year.
--going to the farmer's market.
--keeping my spring workout routine throughout the summer.
--running an art therapy group with my teenage clients.


I think that's just about it...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I see you also selected a new background for your blog. Feeling creative? Bored by the old look? Sounds like the the "Summer of Sashadee" to me!

shaunacd said...

What is New Orleans like this year. post pictures.

Equis said...

You've got a new look too, I likey! You've got quite the summer in store for you, sounds like a whole lotta fun. Did you happen to catch any episodes of “Treme” on HBO the past few months? I have never had any desire to visit New Orleans until I watched that show. The music alone would be worth it but then you add the food on top of it. Sold!!