Monday, June 28, 2010

Jersey Core

New Jersey gets a bad rap a lot of times, which does not make any sense to those of us that are actually from there. In the past year, my beloved home state has taken even more of a hit after Jersey Shore and The Real Housewives of NJ came on the air.


Well, here's a positive connection that comes out of the negative. At least from my point of view. This new class at my gym is called Jersey Core and it's all about getting great abs. I'll admit, I don't have great abs, but I'm happy to hear that maybe people might connect the two. (Even though I'd like to set the record straight that "The Situation" is not actually from NJ.)


Here's the difference between Jersey Shore and Connecticut boys.

1 comment:

Equis said...

Oh I love Jersey Shore and Real Housewives of New Jersey. They both actually influenced me to start watching Cake Boss and Jersey Couture. I have a new found fascination with Jersey thanks to these shows. But I know where you’re coming from, although I’m not LDS I was still bugged by a lot of the stereotypes depicted in “Big Love.”