Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dock days part 2


As requested, here is the story. The weather in New York this winter was terrible and there is not much outdoor space. So when we get a break from the cold and snow, like we had last week, people tend to go a little crazy. While I was having my dock day last week, I noticed a guy doing some push-ups. Then he stood up and started doing lunges, which is when I noticed this person was just wearing some boxer briefs. After laying out for a little while, and doing some exercises, he just put his clothes back on and went home. It's a little hard to see from this camera phone picture, but to the right, there is guy wearing jeans and no shirt and that's the guy. I know you're glad I waited until he put his pants on before I took the photo.
(I don't want to stereotype, but this pier is in the West Village, which may have something to do with it.)

3 comments:

Jason said...

Um . .. what are you insinuating . . . ?

sonya d said...

I think you know, Jason.

One Sassy Princess said...

I have laughed and laughed over this story--from the moment you told me about it!