Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our homes away from home

First off, here's where we stayed for the first three nights. This is the view from the back.



Here's the front door and entryway.




The living room, where we sat by the fire each night, chatting about our explorations.





The bathroom and bathtub in which I soaked my aching body our last night. (we walked A LOT.)




Delicious breakfast buffet.

The grand staircase going up to our rooms.



After Trevor left, we stayed someplace else. This is how we felt about it! Notice the plastic covering the bed! Italian stereotypes happen for a reason!




6 comments:

Esther said...

That. looks. amazing!!!!!

Jeremy said...

Oh my gosh! The Italians know how to live! Did you feel all glamorous sitting next to that marble fireplace or what?

I wish you luck on suppressing the memories of the Roman Motel 6.

Valerie said...

That's much better then the place I stayed at.

Valerie said...

both places, by the way...

Equis said...

Um totally jealous...even of the plastic covered bed. ;)

One Sassy Princess said...

Love it--but I want more details!!!