Tuesday, December 11, 2007

30 Rock quote of the week (12/6)

Once again, several quotes that I would be honored to include in this here blog. I think this week, I'll post one for each character.

Liz: I don't think you want advice from me. I ate a 3 Musketeers bar for breakfast and this bra is held together with tape. (I especially like this one because I ate two cookies for breakfast on the day I watched this episode.)

Tracy: Maybe I should give up and try this crystal meth I've been hearing so much about.

Jack: This company has a strict "bros before hos" policy.

Oh wait, I also liked another of Jack's comments: Try not to dress like a small-town lesbian.

Vote for your favorite!

2 comments:

Esther said...

Bros before hos!

Valerie said...

Liz and the tape, I did not stop laughing for a full minute!