Thursday, July 5, 2018

Algarve, part 2

The next day, we left our beautiful, fancy hotel in Sagres and went to stay in a more "us" bed and breakfast in Lagos.

We spent the day at the beach.  It was the perfect day in that it was not hot, and not too crowded.  We took a little boat tour through some of the sea caves and afterwards, we were able to sit behind some of the rock formations to stay out of the sun.  Kathy got a little seasick, but I took a Dramamine, so I was good.








After we checked into our B&B, we explored the town.  Of course, I'm carrying my Rick Steves' guidebook!  











Our B&B -- we stayed on the top floor, just like at home


Our view from the B&B


Breakfast



a breakfast visitor





2 comments:

Valerie said...

So SO Amazing!

shaunacd said...

Absolutely love the pictures of the water. You know me, oceans and lakes!!