Thursday, June 4, 2015

More pics

Jill said she didn't get many pictures from the party so I decided to post a few more 

I was trying to get a picture of the birthday girl in her cute dress, but as you can see, she wasn't interested. 

Here's proof that she has two parents. (Don't know why Chris is in every picture and Jill is in none) 



Eating cake with Grandpa. I should say, eating frosting with Grandpa, because she ate the frosting and put the cake aside.  Here you can kind of see her cute curls.  Grandma Shauna can be proud she finally has a kid with curly hair. 

Playing in the sandbox 






2 comments:

shaunacd said...

Sandbox!! I'm so glad to see that. Maybe I was the only one in our family, but I always thought a sand box was essential to childhood. Thanks, Sonya, for the pictures. They are great.

shaunacd said...

Love that child's profile!!