Sunday, April 1, 2012

O - Hi - O

A couple weeks ago, I went to visit Val, Greg and the kiddos. My nephew was the lead in a little community theater play, Mr. Popper's Penguins, so I decided I should go see his stage debut. It was pretty hilarious to hear a 9 year old boy talking to his 13 year old "wife," calling her "my love" and "Mama." Here he is with his on-stage wife and two kids, on an improvised couch.
When I arrived, I was happy to see everybody, but the baby was not happy to see me. I wanted to take a picture of him on the way home from the airport, pouting in the back of the van. My niece can't resist the urge to insert herself into any camera situation.
Here's the hipster baby.

And the big kids during our Sunday walk.

1 comment:

shaunacd said...

So cute. He's really growing up.