Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Recent movies

I went to see Super 8 this weekend... loved it! Although it dragged a bit in the beginning, for the most part, I thought it was great, the kids were great, and I especially liked this character...



And of course it did not hurt to have Coach Taylor, AKA Kyle Chandler...



Another movie I really liked from this spring was Win Win.

And of course, Bridesmaids, which was hilarious. As usual, I would say that Judd Apatow needs to remember that comedies are 90 minutes for a reason. But really funny, and one of the funniest endings I have seen in a while. Kristen Wiig. She can do no wrong.

I couldn't be less interested in the superhero and comic book movies that are coming out now... but I am very excited for this one...



It looks cute and funny, and I love....



LOVE...



Really LOVE...



Really like...



But... unfortunately...really can't stand....



She's in Anne Hathaway territory for me. But I'll still see it. No blue make-up involved, so I hope it is good.

No comments: