Friday, May 20, 2011

The Office quote of the week 5/19 Season finale

You know, something has really been bugging me this season. Why is Erin on this show? Is she supposed to be funny? I think she's so annoying. I don't get it.

Okay, moving on...

Lots of funny quotes in this episode...

1. Phyllis, taking about the baby that she placed for adoption -- "It was a big year for babies. Porky's came out."

2. Dwight -- "Bread is the paper of the food industry. You write your sandwich on it."

3. Ray Romano -- "I'm leaving my other job because they were all... jerks. You have your jerk wads and your jerk offs, so between the wads and the offs, I just had to get out of there."

4. Oscar -- "Angela is engaged to a gay man. As a gay man, I'm horrified. As a friend of Angela's, horrified. As a lover of elegant weddings... I'm a little excited. "

5. Ryan -- "How do I know Robert is gay? He 'liked' my Facebook photos... at 3:00 in the morning."

6. Gabe -- "I'm a terrific hugger. I've been with a bunch of girls where that's basically all they want to do."

I could quote Ricky Gervais, but since it made no sense (as usual, ipso facto) I'll just note that he's a genius and be done with that.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I switch back and forth between liking Erin or not. That's something I like about the show, you don't have to like everyone. Like Creed or Ryan, I can't stand them, but I still like the show.

Great quotes:)