Sunday, February 13, 2011

30 Rock quote of the week -- 2/10

First quote, nominated by Esther:

Jack said, "I never sleep on planes. I don't want to be incepted."

Second one was nominated by me:

While going through the list of things he has to do now that he's an Oscar winner, Tracy says, "Cornell commencement address? Sorry, but Tracy Jordan doesn't do safety schools."


I loved the panic in Avery and Jack about having their child born in Canada and all the crazy Canadian jokes, for example:

"Yes, my daughter is Canadian and American, but I'm going to treat her just like a human baby."

So, I guess this means that Matt Damon is not going to be on 30 Rock anymore?
Also, the flight attendant was in a Broadway play I saw last summer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Was the play _Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson_? I saw him in a comedy club last weekend!

sonya d said...

Yes, it was Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson. He was one of the best parts of the show -- very funny.