Thursday, October 21, 2010

30 Rock quote of the week -- 10/21

This was a great episode. some of the funniest parts were with Jack & Liz, but since my mom reads this blog, these are some alternates....


Jonathan to Liz: "You have so many unsolvable problems. Like your mouth. It looks like somebody kicked a hole in a bag of flour."

Liz: "I was skating down the hallway, on top of the world. My new skates and my new haircut which everyone thought was a Dorothy Hammil but was actually a Pete Rose."

Blonde actress: "I'm proud of you Kenneth. You have a good heart. I hope you have an accident some day so I can have it."

Jack to Liz: "You're great. In certain lights, you're an 8... using East coast over 35 standards, excluding Miami."

1 comment:

shaunacd said...

thanx, Sony, very considerate