Monday, September 15, 2008

Addendum

So, I watched the Encore of Fringe last night. Apparently, either I can't read or EW was wrong on the start date because it did actually premiere last week. I liked it, didn't love it, but it has potential and was good enough to add to my DVR list. I'm not so sure about Pacey, but loved the other main character. She has the potential to be as good as Jennifer Garner was on "Alias" but I'm not sure that the show has the potential to be as good as "Alias."

I also watched the Encore of Privileged last night on the recommendation of Anne Lise. I liked it and am very pleased to have a new teen-ager show to watch! Since "Gossip Girl" never thrilled me and I am not sure whether I can stomach "90210", I am happy that this one came along. I love the main character, Megan. I was trying to figure out where I know her from throughout the whole episode. After reading her bio, I found that she has been in a million things that I have heard of but never seen (e.g. Reba)... but then I found it! She was on "Party of Five" and "Freaks and Geeks", two of my favorite shows ever! I also liked one of Megan's love interests, who played Zach on the last teen-ager show that I watched, "The OC."

The fall season is under way!

4 comments:

Esther said...

I was waiting for you to post your thoughts on Fringe so I wouldn't have to type them. I agree on all points. They might as well name Pacey's character "Pacey" since they are the same personality but I will keep watching for a while and see what happens!

Valerie said...

Bummed I missed it. I like the actress that is the main character too.

Tracy said...

I am missing all the new shows! Too busy packing to watch. Darn!

Unknown said...

i love privileged, too. we're sisters...