Monday, November 12, 2018

Haiti

A few pictures from my trip to Haiti. 

The wedding was supposed to take place at sunset, and this was the setting.  It got off a little late and took place in the dark.  But we still enjoyed this amazing sunset while we waited.




Here's me and my coworkers, while we waited for it to start.  



The Bride an Groom started off with a couple's dance at the reception.  Then came a live band and we danced until 2 am. 



This scene was right outside our hotel window.  In addition to the wedding, we had a day of beach time.  


These guys came along in their boats to sell stuff to the tourists, but are not allowed to come on the shore.  Just like anywhere else in the world, they were very persuasive.  Despite not having my wallet with me while swimming, they were very patient and allowed me to go on dry land to get them some cash.  


1 comment:

shaunacd said...

Ohhhhh Beautiful. What a great adventure.