Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Birthday Cupcakes

I went to Sprinkles to pick up my birthday cupcakes. First I went inside and got four cupcakes. But as I was leaving, I saw the cupcake ATM and thought I should try it out.

I made my choice and paid using that little black thing to swipe my card. Then the door opened and out came a cupcake!

As it was opening, I thought I better take a video of this, but by the time I got out my phone, it was finished opening. So then I was trying to make sure I had at least a still picture of it. But then the door started closing and my cupcake was still inside!  So I grabbed it out of the ATM, but the door was already closing like a garage door coming down, and it almost caught my box. So then the door was stuck for a minute and I'm thinking "I can't believe I broke the stupid cupcake ATM on my very first visit!!" 
 



But I didn't. It took a second and then closed and I was on my way. 


2 comments:

Valerie said...

That video was hilarious! I could totally see myself doing the same thing!

shaunacd said...

Someone was being very clever, to make a cupcake ATM. Gotta make necessary things readily available!!