Saturday, November 29, 2014

Steelers v Jets

KB is a big Steelers fan. I'm a super nice girlfriend and bought him tickets to see the Steelers play the Jets here at the Meadowlands for his birthday. There were just as many Steeler fans as Jets fans at the game, and lots of "mixed" couples there.  I wouldn't say we were one of them since I don't care.  The Steelers lost, but it was a fun day anyway. 
Here is the crowd waiting to board the NJ Transit train to the Meadowlands. There is a lot of black and yellow in this crowd! 
Warning: selfies ahead. 


Here we are on the train. We walked way ahead and ended up on an empty car. They use the double decker trains to get out there, so there was plenty of room. 



And here we are at the game. 
I wore a down coat and we brought a blanket but the day was so nice and sunny, we didn't need either one.  Mid November-- who knew?!
It was so fun that I think next year I'll have to spring for tickets to see them in Pittsburg. 

1 comment:

shaunacd said...

Going to a ball game, especially someone who really loves sports, can be a lot of fun. Thanx for the picts.