Monday, May 5, 2014

Norway 2014

I was kind of bummed that I probably wasn't going to be able to get a good vacation this year. KB is moving back to the US and then who knows what will happen?  I thought about going for one last visit in the winter but I had jury duty for the whole month of February and then I had to catch up on work in March. But then I found a cheap fare to go over for Easter and KB was house and dog sitting for some friends during the week, so I decided to go for it. I'm so glad I did.
Here's the house...













Leo's house



















































The view from the living room window. 



From the front of the house










3 comments:

Jill said...

are you in the dog's house?

sonya d said...

Yes.
JK -- that's one of Kevin's kids. He was playing hide and seek.

Valerie said...

Thanks for all the pretty pictures!