Monday, May 14, 2012

bridal shower

Check out this cake from the bridal shower I attended over the weekend.  And yes, it tasted as good as it looked.  Seriously.  Delicious.


Red velvet cake with raspberry swirl, vanilla frosting with a fondant over that.  The cake was so moist and the frosting was the perfect sweetness, and I love fondant.  I wish I could have a bridal shower just so I could get this cake.  Yummm...
The shower was at a Chinese restaurant, so I knew there would be tons of to-go boxes, so obviously I asked them to bring me piece of cake to go. 

2 comments:

shaunacd said...

Amazing looking cake. What was the shoe made of, I guess some kind of sugar. Yumm

sonya d said...

I don't know what the shoe was made of, but I'm assuming fondant. I should have investigated that!

At work a few days after the shower, I was telling my friend (the bride) how good the cake was and she said they all hated it! I wish I had asked to take home more of it.