Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sprinkles East side





There is a new cupcake store in town, but it's not new to me, since I was just there 2 1/2 months ago in San Diego. Sprinkles is now bi-coastal. After a long week, it was just what I needed. Plus... I had a coupon for four free cupcakes, so it was worth going to the Upper East Side.

(photo stolen from this blog)






clockwise from the top left, Black and white, Salted caramel, Pumpkin, and Milk chocolate. They were all good, but the Salted caramel was the hands-down winner of the bunch! Although I like these cupcakes a lot, I still like the cake to be a bit more dense. But they have a good cupcake/frosting ratio and both the cake and frosting are really good.

2 comments:

shaunadee said...

My question is, when is a good NY bakery coming to Moab. Probably the answer is, never. I do enjoy your reporting tho.

Sally said...

DO you watch cupcake wars? I watch it all the time! I LOVE cupcakes!!!