Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Glee quote of the week -- 11/30

Puck, after his ordeal of being locked in a porta-potty, said that he prayed and.... "I promised him if he got me out of there, I would start being nicer to people. But then I realized there is no way I could do that, so I changed it to just Jews."

Considering this was sectionals, I can't say that any of these numbers blew me away. But my pick is "Hey Soul Sister" which the Warblers performed. I think this song is pretty silly. My friend, LT, likes to make up new lyrics to popular songs and insert my name into them. Her version: "Hey soul Sonya, Ain't that Uncle Vanya on the radio...." I think you will agree that these words are only a little more silly than the real ones , which are "Hey Soul Sister, Ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio...."

Anyway.... here's the number of the week (Blaine makes it good, of course, and if I went to school with him, I'd totally be his hag.)


1 comment:

Sally said...

I'm EVERYONE'S secret santa! :)